Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I think about some characters...

Reading Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice I find that Louis, the vampire is nicer than most of vampires I ever heard or read about , I say this because in my opinion I think of vampires as reckless, blood sucking creatures that like to harm. Louis also has to go through stages of becoming a vampire but hes pressured into them instead of deciding what he wants to do himself, I think this may be overwhelming to Louis because after all he didn't want to become a vampire. I think of The Boy talking to the vampire in the room as a robot since he's their asking questions that have obvious answers. Just thinking about The Boy makes me think of sticky cob webs in small places since he's annoying and small but maybe could be a big part of the book.

This book reminds me of a dark humor named "Going Bovine" book since it includes death by another character and instead of sobbing and being sorrow the character plays with death while trying to investigate the loss. I deeply wondered about what happened to the brother because how could he just fall down the steps and die right there , their must have been something that triggered him to go down with such a tumble and die. Throughout the book I had one question that I really thought about which is, Does Louis really like himself? Does he hate life? and I had this one specific question because he wanted to kill himself but instead he got a different outcome.

Thus the characters being different and wide I think they're very interesting which causes the book to get better over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment