Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My nomination !

Many of my peers did great blog post but one that stood out to me was Kiana's from my class , 804. I liked Kiana's blog post because she focused on small micro details and connected them to life which was interesting ; she also crafted the conclusion paragraph in a way which tied in her opinion with examples in the book that caught my eye and I might start using that in my blog post since it seemed effective.

I also enjoyed how I could hear Kiana's voice in her blog because since I read her independent writing piece today I could tell how she incorporates some mechanics into blog post. I think this was a great way to write her blog post but just cut down on the retell a little bit and elaborate more.

Overall I enjoyed reading her blog since it showed integrity along with voice and tone , since I liked her's she will be getting a follow from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment